My plan is staying the same (see previous post). My principal loved it and did not have any changes to make. I would love some comments if you have any.
Wow, Melissa as a fellow educator I think this is a great idea to help your school collaborate on vertical alignment. I think that not only is vertical alignment a key to less planning but more efficient teaching. Have you thought about how your co-workers will respond when you present this to them? I wish you all the best! I can't wait to see what you find and how this effects the scores by the end of the year!
Wow, Melissa as a fellow educator I think this is a great idea to help your school collaborate on vertical alignment. I think that not only is vertical alignment a key to less planning but more efficient teaching. Have you thought about how your co-workers will respond when you present this to them? I wish you all the best! I can't wait to see what you find and how this effects the scores by the end of the year!
ReplyDelete