Okay.. if you click on the research project it will enlarge for you. These are just my thoughts: First one I answered after going back and rereading... and it was identifying the gaps. But I see the answer in your write up. 2nd comment... in all honesty, I think getting a teacher to keep a journal to reflect on their teaching is a noble and great idea, just not sure many teachers will commit to keeping a journal. If it were imposed on them I could see them quickly writing something down before they walk into the meeting and being asked to share. Like the idea of keeping a running journal/log of whom they have worked with = accountability. Looks like a good project, I especially like the third objective on vocabulary.
Okay.. if you click on the research project it will enlarge for you.
ReplyDeleteThese are just my thoughts: First one I answered after going back and rereading... and it was identifying the gaps. But I see the answer in your write up.
2nd comment... in all honesty, I think getting a teacher to keep a journal to reflect on their teaching is a noble and great idea, just not sure many teachers will commit to keeping a journal. If it were imposed on them I could see them quickly writing something down before they walk into the meeting and being asked to share. Like the idea of keeping a running journal/log of whom they have worked with = accountability.
Looks like a good project, I especially like the third objective on vocabulary.